Diamond Ring Buyer's Guide
New York MetroWeddings: We are happy to have Stefan Deutch from Elsa Wedding Rings as a New York Metroweddings expert regarding the purchase diamonds and Wedding rings. Please contact Stefan with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Elsa's is a joyous 20-year journey of loving service. We have found that no one is a more appreciative customer then a bride who loves the ring she will wear for a lifetime. Being a design studio we have always made satisfying our customer, rather than a sale, our priority. A small design staff, guided by Elsa and Stefan, take a personal approach. As you noticed no shopping carts, no prices, no stock items. We prefer to speak to each customer directly identifying their needs and working to their budget objectives, and making every ring new. According to Louis Dionisio, portfolio analyst at First Data Merchant Services, Melville, N.Y., who researched elsa before purchasing an engagement ring "it was a little hard to believe any company could achieve such high customer satisfaction as Elsa." There is no better way to gauge/judge true customer satisfaction.
- Specialists with 20 years experience. Elsa has developed expertise which involve the Bride and Grooms in the creation of their rings.
- Company made up of a number of designers dedicated to helping in the process of selecting or creating rings.
- Highest standard of quality and excellence.
- Wholesale prices are disclosed to REGISTERED Jewelers only.
- Elsa is a manufacturer of unique collection of wedding and engagement rings. All ring are available in 14k, 18k or platinum.
EXERCISE CAUTION BUYING DIAMONDS ON THE INTERNET!
Reputation - Trust - Confidence - Comfort Level - Communication.
When people shop for diamonds, they are concerned with who they are dealing with, and consciously or subconsciously evaluate the business and salesperson they might do business with. When shopping over the Internet, people don't have the luxury of looking into a salesperson's eye, know very little about the company they are contacting, and can't handle the product. How much more careful and selective must a customer be!!!! Most often the company people contact is in one city while the stone gets shipped out from New York's 47th street. WHY?? Because the company doesn't own the stone!
Which means two important things:
REMEMBER: CERTIFICATES THEMSELVES ONLY GUARANTEE COLOR AND CLARITY - NOT HOW WELL THE STONE WAS CUT.
- Their prices aren't going to be that great - they are playing middleman.
- They are unloading all the undesirable stones on ONE-TIME buyers and sending their good stones to long established retail accounts.
To order one of our existing designs, commission a new design or to see the ring you are considering in person, call 1-800-440-ELSA (3572) Ext. 202 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Site: ElsaRings.com
Click Here to download a .pdf copy of Elsa's Diamond Ring Buyer's Guide.
[back to the top]